Blog 1 - A country you would like to visit

  Papeete, Tahiti Cruises | Azamara®

TAHITI

I want to know many places in the world, but if you ask me just one, my answer is Tahiti, the largest island in French Polynesia. Mainly for its beaches and the large amount of marine fauna.

There are not many things that I know about this island, but I do know that they speak "Tahitian" and that their typical dishes are cooked with seafood.

I would like to go to Tahiti for a long time and be able to visit many areas of the island. Being all day at sea and rest from the chaos of the city. In addition to being able to eat many fruits and sea products.

My dream is to live on an island like Tahiti, learn about the culture, be calm and be able to open a cafeteria to live there forever. I can't imagine living my whole life in a chaotic city.


I hope one day I will have the opportunity to go.



Explora todos los alojamientos de Las Islas de Tahití | Tahiti Tourisme

18 Tahiti Facts for Pondering Polynesian (2022)

La gastronomía en la Polinesia francesa

Comentarios

  1. omg! I would also like to open a coffee shop on an island!! and obviously Tahiti is a very beautiful place to open it hahah

    ResponderEliminar
  2. In the future you should invite me to your cafeteria in Tahiti haha;)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I hope someday you can open a coffee shop in that beautiful place, good luck :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. This looks like going to heaven...hahaha

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream job.

Changes to my study programme

Journey to the past.